New York, New York, US
About Sarah Sweeney
Currently, I'm voicing the episodic recaps for the SyFy Channel's \"12 Monkeys\" drama. In December 2014, SyFy booked me for a five-minute season recap for their Helix series, an incredibly fast-paced snarky piece drawing over a bazillion views.Read More
I deliver within 24 hours of receiving a final script. My rate includes one pick-up recording if the script or direction changes.Read More
I regularly voice internal videos for Intel as well as their video presentations for the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), explaining new technology and introducing presenters.
In 2014, I lent my voice to a documentary of Def Jam Recordings. This was shown at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY to a sold-out house for Def Jam's 30th Anniversary Concert.
Cartoon and dubbing experience included voiceowork for Pokemon which airs nationally. Also, an independent comedic re-dubbing of the 1980 Italian zombie movie, "Incubo Sulla Città Contaminata," renamed "Nightmare City."
My work background is in television production which includes voiceover direction. This has given me a better understanding of how to take direction and self-direct as well. I am also the longtime assistant to Angela Lansbury and have years of experience working in the entertainment industry.
For a full list of my background and experience, please visit (Website hidden)
SyFy - NBC/Universal
United Nations - Undefined Creative
Def Jam - Adam Torres Concerts
Intel - Clarity Creative
Dannon - Gramercy Park Studios
Lego - Clarity Creative
SugarCRM - Ovation Solutions
Pokemon - Taj Entertainment
Travel Channel - SmashPoint Creative
And many online tutorials and explainer videos.
• Acting at HB Studio in NYC
• Advanced training and script analysis – Voice Forward/Anna Garduño, nominated for best Voiceover Coach in NYC.
• Private Voiceover Coaching – Voice Forward/Anna Garduño
• Tony Daniels, voice of X-Men's Gambit and countless characters in Sailor Moon.
• Sedgwick & Russel Acting Studio, NYC
• Intensive voiceover “bootcamp” – Sound Lounge/Tony Mennuto
How do I work with Sarah Sweeney?
You can start working with Sarah Sweeney in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sarah Sweeney to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sarah Sweeney's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sarah Sweeney and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sarah Sweeney?
Payment to Sarah Sweeney is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sarah Sweeney's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sarah Sweeney in just a couple of clicks.