Chicago, Illinois, US
About Sasha Kraichnan
I am a non-union actress with a rich, smooth voice. I have a strong foundation in classical theatre, and I sing. I speak some German and French, and am skilled with accents and dialects.Read More
- Silver Star Motors Radio Commercials with Sound and Vision Media
- Radio Campaign for Pain Care and Salmon Falls Family Health Care with Rick Bean Productions
- Frequent Guest actor for Clear Channel/Premiere radio spots
- "Understanding Culture Shock", Westline Media
-Radio Announcer, "Frankie and Johnny in the Claire de Lune"
Pain Care, NH
Silver Star Motors
Salmon Falls Family Health Care
Westline Media, Nepal
BA in Theatre, Acting Emphasis: University of New Hampshire
Trained at Circle in the Square, NYC
Semester at Regents College, London, UK
How do I work with Sasha Kraichnan?
You can start working with Sasha Kraichnan in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sasha Kraichnan to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sasha Kraichnan's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sasha Kraichnan and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sasha Kraichnan?
Payment to Sasha Kraichnan is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sasha Kraichnan's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sasha Kraichnan in just a couple of clicks.