Stockton, California, US
About Timothy Sass
I have a deep authoritative and commanding voice which possesses a distinct and trustworthy delivery. My vocal quality mixes a rich timbre with a warm and soothing tone. Additionally, my voice can have a raspy quality giving a mysterious tone to it.Read More
I have done a variety of voice jobs including radio, voice mail, movie narration and general announcements. My training includes being a teacher for 40 years, speaking engagements, and training through Ray Nakamoto. Under Ray Nakamoto's guidance, I have participated in one of Northern California's premiere recording facilities for television, radio, advertising, voiceovers, and general audio production. In addition to recording services, I have taken classes in recording and proper system setup.Read More
Studied with Ray Nakamoto at his sound studio for two years.
I have taught middle school for 42years.
How do I work with Timothy Sass?
You can start working with Timothy Sass in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Timothy Sass to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Timothy Sass' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Timothy Sass and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Timothy Sass?
Payment to Timothy Sass is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Timothy Sass' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Timothy Sass in just a couple of clicks.