Toronto, Ontario, CA
About Sarah Zittrer
My voice is calm, clear and relaxing. I am often told that my voice is very soothing to listen to and would be well-suited for yoga and relaxation materials. My pronunciation is very clean and clear, thus I am also very well-suited for those learning English as a second language. I am very good at adapting to different scenarios and can do a variety of different voices and styles.
I am very reliable, professional, and will do an excellent job for your project.
I am a professional voice over artist, with over ten years experience in the industry. I will deliver a professional product to you and make your project the best it can be.Read More
Animation, Commercials, Audiobooks, Dubbing, Radio (hosting), Jingles, ESL materials.Read More
Sounds Wilde Voice Workshop, London, UK, 2014
The Actor's Temple, Intro to Meisner, London, UK, 2013
Central School of Speech and Drama, Short Course in Singing, London, UK, 2013
Queen's University, BAH in Drama (Honours), Kingston, Canada, 2003
How do I work with Sarah Zittrer?
You can start working with Sarah Zittrer in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sarah Zittrer to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sarah Zittrer's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sarah Zittrer and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sarah Zittrer?
Payment to Sarah Zittrer is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sarah Zittrer's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sarah Zittrer in just a couple of clicks.