About sarah crawford
Its positive and quirky. I do have a slight lisp but that doesn't bother me. i can higher or lower my voice. I never really hear of people with lisps speaking over but as mine isn't bad i thought i would try and give it a go. i can range from sexy to professional to sad and happy. working with my voice is a hobby of mine. trying out different styles. im not a pro but everyone starts somewhere.Read More
taking a chance is often always better than not taking one. im not a pro as i like to admit. i have a slight lisp but i am very hard working and put more than 100% into what i am asked to do. im confident witty and like to have fun. i work hard and will do my upmost best doing what i can. take a chance on meRead More
How do I work with sarah crawford?
You can start working with sarah crawford in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite sarah crawford to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review sarah crawford's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire sarah crawford and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay sarah crawford?
Payment to sarah crawford is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with sarah crawford's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to sarah crawford in just a couple of clicks.