Galena, Ohio, US
About Brian Schmidt
Brian's voice has a wonderful dynamic texture that can really awaken the personality of fictional characters, translating smiles and emotion into dialog that really connects with the audience.Read More
The voice is important, but so is the editing. If it is not right, I will make it right. A full suite of tools is at the ready, to compress, EQ, or even pitch bend to change my age/gender tone if needed.Read More
Graduated with honors certified sound engineer and vocal talent. I have done radio spots, movie dialog and foley work at the school. I have a full studio for all Pro level edits, effects and production. Music scoring and singing services also available.Read More
I just signed up... you can be the first!Read More
Graduated with honors, certified sound engineer : THE Recording workshop.Read More
How do I work with Brian Schmidt?
You can start working with Brian Schmidt in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Brian Schmidt to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Brian Schmidt's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Brian Schmidt and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Brian Schmidt?
Payment to Brian Schmidt is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Brian Schmidt's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Brian Schmidt in just a couple of clicks.