Gaithersburg, Maryland, US
About Scott Bruffey
One-stop shopping! Dramatic voices, humorous characters, accents (Hindu, cockney, Irish, Australian, extreme redneck, effeminate male, crusty old man, New England), celebrity impersonations and famous animated characters (Droopy Dog, Roger Rabbit, Beavis & Butthead, various Simpsons characters), highly devloped improv skills. And I work really, really cheaply, too...grinRead More
More than 25 years of voiceover experience. Check out my resume:
(Website hidden)(Phone hidden)/resume
How do I work with Scott Bruffey?
You can start working with Scott Bruffey in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Scott Bruffey to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Scott Bruffey's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Scott Bruffey and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Scott Bruffey?
Payment to Scott Bruffey is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Scott Bruffey's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Scott Bruffey in just a couple of clicks.