Toronto, Ontario, CA
About Eva Almos
Warm, sincere, heartfelt, authoritative and friendly. A voice of reason in Radio and TV commercials. Positive, Energetic and Enthusiastic storyteller. Cool, hip, edgy, refined, sophisticated, sensual, powerful, dramatic. No nonsense, poignant, compassionate, sympathetic "reads" a specialty for Audio Books. Young kids voices for animation, teens and moms and grandmothers. Always the proper emotional point-of-view. Corporate and Documentary.
Hi there! I have been a professional voiceover artist for many years in both Canada and the US. I was sponsored by the William Morris Agency to work in Los Angeles. I have worked on 100's of commercials-- radio, TV, documentaries and I am a well known animation actor. I love what I do and I would be honored to do it for you! I am also an Emmy-nominated writer/producer on kid and teen-skewed animated series!Read More
UCLA Radio and Television Arts graduate. Warner Bros Writer's workshop. Ryerson Graduate.Read More
How do I work with Eva Almos?
You can start working with Eva Almos in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Eva Almos to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Eva Almos' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Eva Almos and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Eva Almos?
Payment to Eva Almos is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Eva Almos' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Eva Almos in just a couple of clicks.