DFW, Texas, US
About Scott Dial
Very emotive voice.
Great range of accents.
College-trained in radio/television broadcast
Professional attitude towards project completion.
You're personal needs for the project are the priority. Re-takes are not an issue, and feedback is encouraged.Read More
Narrate various safety/industrial videos.
Also produce videos for YouTube channel Safety Time. (Website hidden)
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication
University of West Georgia
Master of Arts in Communication
Stephen F. Austin State University.
How do I work with Scott Dial?
You can start working with Scott Dial in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Scott Dial to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Scott Dial's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Scott Dial and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Scott Dial?
Payment to Scott Dial is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Scott Dial's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Scott Dial in just a couple of clicks.