Jersey City, New York, US • 4:22 PM Local Time
About Steve Mack
Types of Recordings Offered Commercials and promos for radio, TV, Internet, and related media. Documentaries and audiobooks. Character voices: cartoons, films, videogames, and dubbings. Jingles and songs. IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages. Business: podcasts, corporate or industrial presentations, and web sites.Read More
Announcing and Voiceovers for Radio, Television and Industrials.Read More
United States Department of Veterans Affairs, Mack Barkagan Communications, S.D. Mack Pictures, WPIX FM, WWCO FM, National Video Center.Read More
St. John's University - Communications and Center for the Media Arts NYCRead More
I liked your demo. You have an appealing everyman quality, and that's particularly popular today.Don LaFontaine
How do I work with Steve Mack?
You can start working with Steve Mack in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Steve Mack to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Steve Mack's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Steve Mack and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Steve Mack?
Payment to Steve Mack is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Steve Mack's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Steve Mack in just a couple of clicks.