About Sean Clayton
My voice is primarily baritone, with a touch of low-end tenor and high-end bass. I'm told I'm an excellent reader, and I understand well the difference between reading and recitation. I have strong voice projection and enunciation, and can speak with no discernible accent if needed.Read More
Church lectorRead More
How do I work with Sean Clayton?
You can start working with Sean Clayton in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sean Clayton to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sean Clayton's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sean Clayton and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sean Clayton?
Payment to Sean Clayton is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sean Clayton's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sean Clayton in just a couple of clicks.