About Sean O'Connor
A very distinctive voice, resonant, memorable and easy to listen to.
Great range, from a deep baritone (James Earl Jones) to high-pitched.
Friendly, believable, trustworthy, guy-next-door.
I do humor really well and have a great deal of dexterity with complex phrasing and terminology.
I have a home studio for fast turnaround. I also have a relationship with a commercial studio / producer for ISDN and other types of configurations.Read More
I do a wide range of corporate narration, including government regulation and training, corporate policy, human resources training, medical, technical and other online learning / interactive projects.
On the commercial side, I do a variety of voices for video games, "straight" commercial acting stuff and "voice of reason" spokesperson roles.
decades of work in advertising, PR and corporate communications.
How do I work with Sean O'Connor?
You can start working with Sean O'Connor in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sean O'Connor to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sean O'Connor's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sean O'Connor and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sean O'Connor?
Payment to Sean O'Connor is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sean O'Connor's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sean O'Connor in just a couple of clicks.