Watertown, Wisconsin, US • 9:08 PM Local Time
About Scott Harman
Alas! I am an amateur at this point; however I have done a multitude of public readings and plenty of Voicemail recordings.Read More
Basic editing, normalization and limiting of sound.Read More
Peter Baker's Voiceover Masterclass on Udemy (finished 7/2020). I have a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree (Iowa State, 1987) which makes medical material readily doable.Read More
How do I work with Scott Harman?
You can start working with Scott Harman in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Scott Harman to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Scott Harman's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Scott Harman and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Scott Harman?
Payment to Scott Harman is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Scott Harman's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Scott Harman in just a couple of clicks.