An affable British voice-over, intelligent, calming, crisp and clear. Authoritative spoken voice able to adapt to any given situation. Strong and definitive.
English (North American), English (British), English (Australian), English (New Zealand), English
Australian, British, New Zealand, North American
Middle Aged (35-54), Young Adult (18-35)
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Voice Over Training with Channel 4 announcer Gary Terzza.
Computer & Software
Bepoke Musical/Recording Design
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
TBD - can be within 24 Hours.
Intelligent voice over able to sight read at ease. Clear and professional voice, perfect for corporate, documentary, announcements (TV and Radio), podcasts and soft sell. In addition, given my style, I can adapt well to audio books.
Finally, I am able to write and record (instruments and vocals) original songs in the style of singer/songwriter material, with a bias on acoustic guitar and piano.
I undertake the following:
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
Payment to Shawn Cullen is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Shawn Cullen.
To invite Shawn Cullen to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.