About Sheila Book
I offer a variety of deliveries when it comes to commercials and voice needs.....sexy, sophisticated, fun, crazy, motherly, wholesome, sensible, smart, sincere, classy, witty. Smooth and soothing narrations. Silky and professional for websites and presentations. I am the Crazy Southern Woman, Sophisticated Southern Belle, Mom, Teenage girl, Child, Teacher. I can also provide a pleasant sounding, 'American' voice with no regional accent. Just tell me what YOU need!Read More
I offer edited and delivered voice overs. I also offer copywriting.Read More
- 20 plus years of radio including on air hosting on New Rock, Classic Rock, Top 40 and Soft AC formats.
- Voices for Radio Imaging, Radio and TV Commercials
- Voice Over Artist for websites
- Training Video Narrations
- Narrated 22 Audiobooks
The Ritz Carlton
KTVT, KHON, WTCR, WJPT, WFTX, WKEF, WTUE, WRXK, WJBX
Wright State University 91-93
Courses included Communications and Psychology
International College of Broadcasting 11/93
Associates Degree of Radio and Television Broadcasting
Acting for TV and Films Elizabeth D'Onofrio Naples, Fl.
*After working in radio and television for over 20 years, I've learned how to produce and quickly turn around quality work.
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Duncan McCall Advertising
Good job. Thanks.
"I had the privelege of working closely with Sheila for over a decade and, during that time, she voiced and/or produced literally hundreds of radio commercials for me. There's no question, Sheila has the pipes of a great voiceover person, but she also has the other intangibles that are so important in the business: dependability, professionalism, and a sincere interest in the project and the client. She has my enthisastic recommendation!"In-Haus Productions
This is a letter of recommendation for Sheila Book. In the years I have known and worked with Sheila, her work ethic is outstanding. Sheila gives 110% to everything she does. Sheila is a true radio broadcast professional. I have spent hours in the studio with her recording commercials, doing VO tags, etc. She has a “knack” of knowing the copy inside and out, and thus is what I would call a voice over actor. Sheila has the ability to deliver it right the first time, every time. She understands that the words in a piece of copy basically dictate how they should be spoken and she does a marvelous job at doing that.Phil Brown Productions
If you’re looking for a seasoned, well rounded voice talent, look no further than Sheila Book!
How do I work with Sheila Book?
You can start working with Sheila Book in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sheila Book to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sheila Book's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sheila Book and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sheila Book?
Payment to Sheila Book is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sheila Book's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sheila Book in just a couple of clicks.