About Shelton Windham
Youthful, intelligent, versatile. Great at cold reads - skilled at interpreting text and pronouncing technical and unusual words.
Takes direction well.
Wide range of character voices and accents. Cowboy, sarcastic teenager, Kermit, Miss Piggy, Julia Childs, old Chinese story teller, Jimmy Stewart, Walter Bremen, Scottish, Irish, Cockney, a little bit country.
Experience in improvisational comedy, animation dubbing, and performing Shakespeare on stage.
How do I work with Shelton Windham?
You can start working with Shelton Windham in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Shelton Windham to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Shelton Windham's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Shelton Windham and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Shelton Windham?
Payment to Shelton Windham is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Shelton Windham's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Shelton Windham in just a couple of clicks.