About Shel Wagner
My voice has been described as friendly, sunny, sincere, a touch "breathy" and slightly flirtatious.
My epicenter is Oklahoma, and I can slip easily into a modern Okie speech pattern... but my nearly two decades in Los Angeles taught me that I can also "lose the accent" at will.
I'm the mother of two tween-agers who tell me I can easily slip into a "mom voice". My character range runs the gamut... from full-of-myself broadcaster to squeaky cartoon character to breezy narrator.
I strive to provide same-day turn-around service. From time to time my television work has me traveling for a day or two. In that case I will communicate the turnaround time that can be expected.Read More
8 years experience writing, reporting, and voicing for weekly television travel show, with stories ranging from light and breezy to sentimental and solemn. I have also voiced infomercials, radio spots, and telephone greetings systems. I have narrated a documentary film, and can voice unique and consistent character voices, as well.Read More
Oklahoma Department of Tourism
Skeleton Creek Productions
MFA Film and Television Production UCLA
BS Radio, TV, Film - Oklahoma State University
How do I work with Shel Wagner?
You can start working with Shel Wagner in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Shel Wagner to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Shel Wagner's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Shel Wagner and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Shel Wagner?
Payment to Shel Wagner is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Shel Wagner's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Shel Wagner in just a couple of clicks.