About Sheri Alford
Caring, warm, smart, authoritative, professional yet friendly. Great mother or business professional. Experienced, Commercial, narrative, telephone systems Comfortable with medical narrationRead More
From my homestudio in Southern California, I can produce and deliver voicetracks in wav or mp3 format. I take direction well and am willing to send drafts for comment before final take on significant projects. When appropriate, I can provide 2 takes for commercial lines for your selection.
I am prompt and dependable.
I have been the voice for a performing arts information line, real estate virtual tours, training ebooks, audiobooks and professional office telephone systems. I have also worked extensively on retail and healthcare spots.Read More
Blanchard Valley Health, 688-ARTS, 10 EZSteps Educational Tape Series, Virtuoo Real Estate ToursRead More
Trained with Marc Cashman, MJ Lallo and James Auberger & Penny AbshireRead More
How do I work with Sheri Alford?
You can start working with Sheri Alford in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sheri Alford to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sheri Alford's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sheri Alford and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sheri Alford?
Payment to Sheri Alford is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sheri Alford's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sheri Alford in just a couple of clicks.