About james Shinkle
Barritone with hints of Tenor. Guy Next Door, Comedic Characters for commercials. Lingering resonance for Narrations, Blue Collar.Read More
My Voice Experience is limited as I am just beginning but I have been a professional actor for 10 years and understand how to break down a script. I had an opportunity to do a Voice over for a Hallmark Cards radio spot and used my voice to narrate some live plays and short films.Read More
The Second City Conservatory, Annoyance Theatre, IO Theatre and the Victory Gardens Training Center.
I have also taken a number of work shots threw SAG/AFTRA and other on camera related schools.
How do I work with james Shinkle?
You can start working with james Shinkle in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite james Shinkle to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review james Shinkle's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire james Shinkle and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay james Shinkle?
Payment to james Shinkle is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with james Shinkle's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to james Shinkle in just a couple of clicks.