Tampere, Pirkanmaa, FI
About Simo Jokiniemi
If I were to describe my voice, it would be "depressed, but still, want to live" type of Finnish person's voice. It is also a really deep voice, and if I were to make it any higher-pitched, I'd just hurt my vocal cord. I'm a quiet person.
Also, it sounds so fricking gay, let me tell ya.
I haven't really done any VA work, so I thought I'd sign up here to get some experience from this. To make an omelet, you gotta break some eggs.Read More
I've been born and raised in Finland. I've learned English when I was at the age of 9 (3rd grade) and gotten especially good at it through the Internet when I was a little lad. I learned Swedish at the age of 13 (7th grade), but I am really bad at it compared to English and Finnish.Read More
How do I work with Simo Jokiniemi?
You can start working with Simo Jokiniemi in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Simo Jokiniemi to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Simo Jokiniemi's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Simo Jokiniemi and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Simo Jokiniemi?
Payment to Simo Jokiniemi is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Simo Jokiniemi's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Simo Jokiniemi in just a couple of clicks.