Sayreville, New Jersey, US
About Regina Robinson
Regina Robinson has always been into voice acting but she's finally taking the steps to fulfill her passion! With a voice that has been deemed natural, conversational, friendly, and educational Regina is comfortable being that corporate spokesperson for your training videos to an animated character in a video game or talking toy.
Regina's voice has been described as being warm, upbeat, and youthful and is most likely to be cast vocally in a 20's to 30's age range but can deliver vocals in the child and teen range as well.
How she would tag herself: Believable, Professional, Confident, Animated, Conversational, Cool, Natural, Educational, Upbeat, Genuine, Caring, Knowledgeable, Calming, High Energy, Amusing, Characters, Gentle, Sweet, Warm, Friendly, and Cartoons
I am fairly new to the voice-over world but I have always had the drive and motivation to get where I want to be and this will be no different.Read More
Edge Studio - Technique, Marketing, Business, and Home Studio Set-Up (currently attending)
How do I work with Regina Robinson?
You can start working with Regina Robinson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Regina Robinson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Regina Robinson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Regina Robinson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Regina Robinson?
Payment to Regina Robinson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Regina Robinson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Regina Robinson in just a couple of clicks.