New York City, New York, US • 2:38 PM Local Time
About Sonia Case
Native Spanish speaker. Mexico City dialect - neutral. English with no accent. Classically trained. Fluent in French. Flexible range. Warm, deep, sexy.
Kick back, Sauv Blanc, and enjoy the show...
Warm, friendly voice. Flexible range. Fully tri-lingual.Read More
Commercial, animation and audio books. Recently recorded for Comcast Internet Essentials.Read More
B.F.A. Drama - Tisch School of the Arts
Extensive voice over training with Andy Roth, Jen Sukup, Paul Liberti, Lisa Ortiz, Erica Schroeder ... and more!
How do I work with Sonia Case?
You can start working with Sonia Case in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sonia Case to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sonia Case's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sonia Case and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sonia Case?
Payment to Sonia Case is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sonia Case's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sonia Case in just a couple of clicks.