About Eileen Ybanez
Lively and energetic, sincere and caring, conversational business. Comfortable behind a mic for over 15 years in front of large audiences.Read More
Customer service is priority. Turnaround time will be met to client satisfaction along with any additional request. Your needs are my priorities.Read More
Completed a year of individual coaching sessions with a professional voice coach. Work history is in banking, insurance and business management.
SuchAVoice Voice Over Training and Demo Production
Graduated Magna Cum Laude, Lenoir-Rhyne University, 1992, BA Business Admin
Member of Sigma Alpha Mu Honor Society, Member Phi Beta Lamda Business Association
Licensed by the State of Florida for Life, Health and Annuities. FINRA (NASD) Series 6 registration.
I describe Eileen's voice as cheerful, upbeat and bright. She has a very charming and endearing quality to her voice that definitely makes it unique. In working with Eileen, I found her to be extremely ambitious, persistent and, of course, talented.Michelle Falzon, Casting Director Voices123
How do I work with Eileen Ybanez?
You can start working with Eileen Ybanez in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Eileen Ybanez to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Eileen Ybanez's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Eileen Ybanez and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Eileen Ybanez?
Payment to Eileen Ybanez is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Eileen Ybanez's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Eileen Ybanez in just a couple of clicks.