About Salvatore Price
Able to portray a wide range of voice styles to accomadate project, from conversational, to warm, nviting and playful, to serious, persuasive, informative, and everything in between. I feel that this wide range of voice styles can accomadate any number of projects, such as news style reporting, narratives, commercial ads, presentations, educational materials, audio books, and corportate functions.Read More
I provide voice overs,delivery of edited and finished voice tracks, production services, copywriting, and addition of royalty free music and sound effects.Read More
I have 10+ years experience in the broadcasting industry, lending my voice to news reports, news anchoring, celebrity interviews, live remote broadcasting, entertainmet reporting, commercial voice overs and production.Read More
Attended and graduated the Connecticut School of Broadcasting in 2002, and have a background in news anchoring, reporting, and journalism, as well as commercial voice overs and commercial production.
How do I work with Salvatore Price?
You can start working with Salvatore Price in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Salvatore Price to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Salvatore Price's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Salvatore Price and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Salvatore Price?
Payment to Salvatore Price is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Salvatore Price's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Salvatore Price in just a couple of clicks.