Bradenton, Florida, US
About Steve Enyeart
I guess you can categorize me in the non-dj, regular guy category. As a 25-year vet of the advertising industry, I have hired voiceover talent for many high-profile brands.
After starting my own video production company, I usually recorded the VO scratch track for our roughcut presentations, and some clients commented that they actually liked my performance and delivery better than the pro talent that we hired for the final cut. So I figured I would give pro VO's a shot.
My sample mp3 contains commercial and explainer video samples. I hope you like what you hear.
I'm usually available in my home office during the day, and into the evening, located on the East Coast.
mostly web video voiceoversRead More
MOTOSTALGIA Auctions d'Elegance
Taylor Morrison Homes
Bachelor's Degree in Advertising
Art Institute of California, San Diego
How do I work with Steve Enyeart?
You can start working with Steve Enyeart in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Steve Enyeart to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Steve Enyeart's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Steve Enyeart and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Steve Enyeart?
Payment to Steve Enyeart is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Steve Enyeart's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Steve Enyeart in just a couple of clicks.