Richmond, Virginia, US • 10:32 PM Local Time
About Stephanie Sweeney
I'm a trained voiceover actor who's always been fascinated with language and all the aspects of voice work: from impersonating people, to creating character voices, funny sounds, and accents. I’m often told that I enunciate very well, project my voice, speak clearly, and have a knack for funny children’s voices. I'll work hard on your project and make sure it's an enjoyable listening experience for your audience!Read More
Librivox Public Domain literary works.Read More
I worked with VO Coach Brian McKeever from Voice Over Intensive in 2020.Read More
Stephanie has excellent control over her voice and a wide range - from a younger, energetic delivery to a more formal, professional sound, she can do it all. Plus, her understanding of scripts makes it easy to get a great read from the first take. From taking client direction to collaborating on phrasing to make it perfect, she's the real deal.Voiceover Intensive
Brian McKeever, Voice Coach
How do I work with Stephanie Sweeney?
You can start working with Stephanie Sweeney in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Stephanie Sweeney to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Stephanie Sweeney's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Stephanie Sweeney and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Stephanie Sweeney?
Payment to Stephanie Sweeney is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Stephanie Sweeney's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Stephanie Sweeney in just a couple of clicks.