-, Connecticut, US
About Stanley Armistead
My tonality best resonates at a baritone level. Always striving to accentuate diction with a clear, concise and even delivery. I'm sure if my delivery meets your genre you'll offer a read. Even if you don't envision this solution, perhaps invite me to provide a sample for future reference. You could be pleasantly surprised.Read More
Served in the IT and Health Insurance industries in technical support, training and quality assurance capacities. Developed and facilitated training workshops in corporate environments. Currently freelancing in the IT industry.Read More
I've engaged in special projects for local community organizations, churches and previous employers for both live events and recordings.Read More
Associates degree in engineering technologies as well as various IT industry developer and software application certificates. Provided support for internet, VOIP and TV in the cable, software and internet industries.Read More
How do I work with Stanley Armistead?
You can start working with Stanley Armistead in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Stanley Armistead to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Stanley Armistead's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Stanley Armistead and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Stanley Armistead?
Payment to Stanley Armistead is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Stanley Armistead's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Stanley Armistead in just a couple of clicks.