Albuquerque, New Mexico, US • 8:59 PM Local Time
About Steve Corona
Warm, Friendly, Inviting, VersatileDialects and Character VoicesRead More
Steve delivers exceptional quality, creative performance, and quick turnaround. He is dedicated to every project he is a part of and follows through to ensure satisfaction.Read More
* Multiple Audiobooks (including: "Black Beauty", "The Red Badge of Courage", and "This Side of Paradise")
* Documentary Narrations
* TV & Radio Commercials
* Numerous Character Voices for Animated Films
* Live Dr. Seuss Reader for "Read Across America"
Warner Bros., Paramount, Disney, Netflix, NBC, CBS, USARead More
BA in Theatre Arts (Acting), MA in Theatre Arts (Acting); Studied: Film & TV Acting, Voiceover Styles, Improv, Dialects, Stage Acting Techniques, Character Development, StorytellingRead More
You are extremely talented. Your range of characters and emotions is impressive! Thank you for sharing your gift.Janelle Barlow - TMI US
We love the quality of your voice. You have a calming tone that puts listeners at ease, while delivering a powerful performance of the material.Listener's Digest
How do I work with Steve Corona?
You can start working with Steve Corona in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Steve Corona to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Steve Corona's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Steve Corona and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Steve Corona?
Payment to Steve Corona is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Steve Corona's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Steve Corona in just a couple of clicks.