About Steve Crabill
I am a longtime, experienced professional voice artist. I do not sound like a radio announcer...although I can if the project calls for it. I think one thing that's telling is that clients who have used me once have brought me back for subsequent projects.Read More
I take direction and will work with the client to deliver the sound that he/she is looking for. I'm not satisfied until the client is satisfied.Read More
Radio/Television voice overs, training narrations, promotion narrations, POS narrations. I have worked on projects for Intel, Microsoft and the Oregon Lottery and others.Read More
(A Partial Listing)
Carver Technology Consulting (Formerly Aeshen Productions)
Abbottsfield Industrial Training
Central Oregon Cable
My education has been "in the trenches" doing this kind of work for 40 plus years.Read More
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
On Time Productions
Outstanding! Professional in all aspects. Steve delivered everything we asked for and more. His concern, to ensure we were happy with the finished product was event throughout the job. I would highly recommend Steve for any Project.
"You nailed it!"Carver Technology Consulting
"You rock!"Wahoo Films
"Thanks, Steve. I know I can always count on you."Compel Media
How do I work with Steve Crabill?
You can start working with Steve Crabill in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Steve Crabill to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Steve Crabill's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Steve Crabill and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Steve Crabill?
Payment to Steve Crabill is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Steve Crabill's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Steve Crabill in just a couple of clicks.