DemosView All (1)
About Jeffrey Davis
I'm a baritone male voice in my mid thirties, who has a specialty in cold reading, Southern accents, as well as academic technical language. I have both stage experience, YA voice acting experience, as well as experiencing in podcasting. I have my undergraduate degree in both Theatre Arts and Philosophy from Eastern Michigan University, and am in the midst of completing a doctorate in Philosophy from Michigan State University.Read More
YA Literature - Strange Matters - 1995
Educational - Listen2Learn - 2002
Brilliance Audio, Inc. (Grand Haven, MI)Read More
How do I work with Jeffrey Davis?
You can start working with Jeffrey Davis in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jeffrey Davis to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jeffrey Davis' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jeffrey Davis and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jeffrey Davis?
Payment to Jeffrey Davis is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jeffrey Davis' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jeffrey Davis in just a couple of clicks.