Clinton, New Jersey, US
About Sean Sidbury
My natural speaking voice is a rich, pleasing baritone that I can transform into a versatile array of character and cartoon voices. I have my own recording equipment and I'm proficient with sound editing software, so I can turn your script around fully edited within as little as a few hours' time.Read More
For the past six months I've been working with Fiddleheads Advertising doing radio and television spots for Coleman Cadillac in Lawrenceville, NJ; Star Buick-GMC in Easton, PA; and Bridgewater Nissan in Bridgewater, NJ.Read More
Fiddleheads AdvertisingRead More
I have had vocal training in singing from Dianne Pritchett in Antwerp, Belgium and Jeffrey Tarr in Washington, DC. I have also had formal voice and speech training from Caleen Jennings in Washington, DC.Read More
How do I work with Sean Sidbury?
You can start working with Sean Sidbury in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sean Sidbury to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sean Sidbury's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sean Sidbury and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sean Sidbury?
Payment to Sean Sidbury is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sean Sidbury's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sean Sidbury in just a couple of clicks.