An Indian with Clear, matured, smooth flowing voice with excellent pronunciation and diction. Versatile in voice modulation according to requirements of the producer / director. Very dedicated and sincere and capable of completing any given projects on time. Looking forward to record audiobooks and lend my voice for any other occasion whether for documentaries, elearning courses, cartoon characters or as voice artiste for jingles. I strongly believe that my 30 + years of singing on stage will definitely help me to do better. The recent project I completed at voices.com for a documentary film titled "Gandhi's Gift" where he has performed voice for Mahatma Gandhi. This project was also done to the fullest satisfaction of the producer/director. Recorded audiobooks in English & Tamil, advertisement on PET bottles in English and in the process of recording audiobooks in English and reading poems in English.
English (Indian), Tamil, English, English (New Zealand), English (North American)
Arabic, Australian, Bangladesh, India (Bengali), British, England - East Midlands (Leicester), England - London (Cockney, Estuary, East End), England - Received Pronunciation (RP, BBC), England - South East (Oxford, Sussex), England - West Midlands (Shropshire, Birmingham, Brummie), India (Bihari), India (Hindi), India (Hinglish), India (Telugu), India, Pakistan (Punjabi), Indian (Gujarati), Indian (India)
Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Videogames
Here is the list of assignments ...
1) Gary Kearns - VO for a 1 hour English Documentary Film titled GANDHI'S GIFT through voices.com where I have done performed VO for Mahatma Gandhi. Link (Website hidden)
2) Venkat Bharadwaj - VO for "Go Green" short advertisement film in English (15 seconds voice over)
3) Religious audiobook - In English & Tamil "Sai Satcharithra"
4) Audiobook - 14 Poems of Song Young Rice
5) Audiobook - 4 Sections of Birds of All Nature
6) Audiobook - 3 Sections of Captain Craig
7) Audiobook - 23 Poems by Samuel G. Goodrich
8) Audiobook - 1 Section of Bobbsey Twins at Meadow Brook
9) Audiobook - 13 Sections of A Guide to Health by Gandhi
10) Audiobook - The Inner Life by John Greenleaf Whittier
11) English Documentary titled "Gandhi's Awakening" where I have performed the voice for Mahatma Gandhi.
12) Children's Audiobook - Laal Topi (in English)
13) Voice for a new reader for horror documentary titled "RATS" which was telecasted in Discovery HD.
14) Voice Over for a Christian Ministry video for Global University, USA
15) Voice Over for a multinational agency "Partners Worldwide, USA"
16) Voice Over for TV Advertisement for "HEGURU, Chennai, India"
17) Voice Over for Presentation for "HEGURU, Chennai, India"
Convent educated, Masters Degree holders in Business Administration, Doctorate in Human Resources with over 25 years of experience in Human Resources. A professional trainer who has been conducting various levels training on various soft skills, leadership and managerial skills.
Equitek CAD E100S, AKG Perception 420, Shure SM58
Computer & Software
iMac 27, Protools, Logic Pro X, Adobe Audition
MOTU Traveller mk3
Digital (over internet) or courier as the case may be
Customer's satisfaction is my aim. As required by the Producer / Director. Commitment to delivery dates, always.
I can guarantee that I shall deliver what I promise and as expected by the client. I will do voice modulation as required for the character / voice talent required for the project. Delivery will be on time, if not quicker than committed. My first project was completed in record time to the complete satisfaction of the Client / Producer / Director. With the right promotion I am sure this would take the project to success and I would like to be part of the client till the completion of the project and do the best from my side. Customer satisfaction is my first priority.
Words of Jim Brodo Subhash was a pleasure to work. Great voices, responses and really flexible. He really prides himself on doing a great job. Highly recommended.Advantexe, Canada
Subhash Chander took the daunting task of becoming the voice of Mahatma Gandhi for our feature length documentary biography. His work was superb. Audiences completely accept his performance as true to Gandhi.Heaven on Earth Creations
Kell Kearns, Director, Gandhi's Gift
Great work, very timely and responsive. Will definitely work with again if the opportunity arises!Hindi Script - Satirical Podcast
Mr Subhash Chander is a true professional! He fulfilled every request in a timely manner and was very accommodating. I highly recommend him.Global University, USA
Subhash was wonderful to work with. Throughout the whole process, which took longer than expected from my end, Subhash was polite, prompt, accommodating, and professional. He is top notch talent and I would recommend him to anyone. I look forward to working with Subhash again soon.Partners International, USA
It was a pleasure to work with Subhash. We approached him at the last minute and he took up the assignment and completed the recording and mixing part and sent to us within a few hours. I would recommend Subhash to anyone, anywhere in the world. He is an excellent Voice Over Professional who anyone can work with. I will certainly approach him for any of my VO requirements.Heguru, Chennai, India
Subhash was wonderful to work with. Throughout the whole process, which tool longer than expected from my end, Subhash was polite, prompt, accommodating, and professional. He is a top notch talent and I would recommend him to anyone. I look forward to working with Subhash again soon.Partners Worldwide, USA
It was amazing to work with you.Advids Co. for Zebpay Tamil Project
Thank you for prompt responses, and amazing take on the VO.
Hope to work with you soon on other projects.
Voice Over Clients
1) Gary Kearns - VO for documentaries titled "Gandhi's Awakening" and "Gandhi's Gift" where I have performed the voice over for Mahatma Gandhi. The documentary is telecasted through PBS.
2) Venkat Bharadwaj - VO for "Go Green" short advertisement film (15 seconds voice over)
3) Religious audiobook - In English & Tamil (Conversational, Believable, Trust
4) Advantexe, Canada - VO for their educational video
5) VO project through voices.com for a horror documentary "RATS"
6) (Website hidden) - Various audiobooks
7) Bhai Saab Restaurants - Commercials in English, Hindi and Tamil
8) Lal Topi - Children Story Narration
9) Global University, USA
10) Partners Worldwide, USA
11) HEGURU Chennai, India
12) Advids Co. India
Payment to Subhash Chander is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Subhash Chander.
To invite Subhash Chander to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.