Miami Beach, Florida, US • 11:10 PM Local Time
DemosView All (4)
About Alan Roberts
Alan, here.....and thank you for considering me for your Voice-over project. For years I have recorded various educational materials for the organization Recordings for the Blind and Dyslexic. I performed local news broadcasting at NPR affiliate WLRN (Miami)and recorded various periodicals for the Library of Congress at Insight for the Blind.Read More
Will study and apply your directions for the Voice-over; determine the voice tone and pace; edit, process, format, and create a master recording in an acoustically treated studio with professional, broadcast quality equipment for your approval.Read More
Podcast, explainer videos, narration, character recreationRead More
Sunshine Medical Centers, VaccineXpress, View from the SycamoreRead More
With a foundation in healthcare, and a passion for e-learning, I have worked with Voice coaches to hone my expertise and expand my niche.Read More
............Alan brings a natural deep, rich, story-telling voice. He delivers work product in a timely and professional manner.View from the Sycamore
How do I work with Alan Roberts?
You can start working with Alan Roberts in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Alan Roberts to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Alan Roberts' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Alan Roberts and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Alan Roberts?
Payment to Alan Roberts is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Alan Roberts' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Alan Roberts in just a couple of clicks.