Tujunga, California, US
Curtis' talented voice work made my project.Greg Simon (FO3 Mod creator)
When working on mod content for Fallout 3, Curtis provided the voice of one of my key characters: a "ghoul" named Mr. Parsons who was previously a power broker in D.C. now an irradiated mutant working as a roadside bartender in the post apocalyptic ruins of that city 200 years later.
With little firsthand knowledge of the game's original voice acting, Curtis was able to craft a character that was indistinguishable from the existing voice files from the base game. Several of the comments on the mod page actually asked if I had discovered unused assets or recorded a new voice, Curtis was that good. So good in fact, that I asked him for an additional set of lines weeks later and they matched perfectly as well, adding additional depth to the character and increasing the amount of content I was able to provide.
I am convinced that a very large portion of the 17,000 downloads the mod received and it's file of the month and #1 hot file status were largely due to Curtis' voice work and I would use him again in a heartbeat.
How do I work with Curtis Reif?
You can start working with Curtis Reif in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Curtis Reif to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Curtis Reif's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Curtis Reif and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Curtis Reif?
Payment to Curtis Reif is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Curtis Reif's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Curtis Reif in just a couple of clicks.