Sacramento, California, US
About Susan Andrews
Clear, soothing, warm, professional, intelligent and friendly, my voice is well suited for a wide range of voice overs, including instructional and dramatic narrations, commercials and industrials, and calming meditations. I respond well to direction and am easy to work with. I am a good person.Read More
With my broad experience and well-honed instincts, I am able to quickly assess the most appealing interpretation and delivery style for your project. While I am always happy to contribute my ideas, I remain flexible and open to your direction. I work with you to achieve successful results.Read More
Narrations, radio and television voiceovers, telephony -- I enjoy it all. My early claim to fame was the voice of the talking Coca Cola machine in the 1980's.Read More
Bachelor's Degree -- Speech & Theatre, Bridgewater State University, MassachusettsRead More
How do I work with Susan Andrews?
You can start working with Susan Andrews in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Susan Andrews to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Susan Andrews' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Susan Andrews and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Susan Andrews?
Payment to Susan Andrews is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Susan Andrews' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Susan Andrews in just a couple of clicks.