About Paul Clark
Paul Clark is the voice that listens. With a voice that is perfectly suited for your "Teen" branding or your "NPR styled news cast, Paul is certainly not your average voice artist. Dare to be different. Truly a new voice for the Web 2.0 world.Read More
Paul's studio has a long standing reputation for quality service, quick turnaround, and 100% customer satisfaction.
With an in house production and editing studio, he is able to provide your project with, not only voice, but with the sound design, custom or licensed music, and final editing that will make it capture the attention of your audience.
How do I work with Paul Clark?
You can start working with Paul Clark in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Paul Clark to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Paul Clark's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Paul Clark and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Paul Clark?
Payment to Paul Clark is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Paul Clark's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Paul Clark in just a couple of clicks.