About Doc Claw
Friendly, wise, guy-next door, cool, hospital and quirky. A stable of over 40 voices for animation and VG. Classically trained baritone.Read More
I am an experienced VO actor who knows what it takes to make a session work right the first time. I pride myself on being able to take direction quickly and accurately.Read More
Experienced VO actor with a wide range. Years of work in Commercial, Promo, TV, Animation, VG and IVR.Read More
DeVry, Culvers, Red Lobster, Totinos, Bud Light, Lexus, Johnsonville, Wisconsin Lottery, North Carolina Lottery, American Family Insurance, Rockstar Games (GTAV), Divorce Court, 20th Century Fox, Kingsford, Western Southern Financial, Activision (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare), Animax Entertainment, Bagger Daves, Bushs Beans and many more.Read More
BFA in Musical Theatre, MFA in ActingRead More
Reviews 5.0View All (11)
Image Studios, Inc.
If for some reason we need some re-reads I will let you know.
And if there are script changes I will create a new job / with new job estimate.
The videos have been released yet, but I will keep you update to when they do.
Thank you again, always a pleasure.
Image Studios, Inc.
You are a true pro.
Awesome working with you as always.
Another job you just killed it.
Take care man
How do I work with Doc Claw?
You can start working with Doc Claw in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Doc Claw to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Doc Claw's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Doc Claw and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Doc Claw?
Payment to Doc Claw is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Doc Claw's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Doc Claw in just a couple of clicks.