Atlanta, Georgia, US
Smooth, articulate, intelligent, calm, soothing, sincere, compassionate, nurturing, sultry, soft, expressive, emotional, commanding, confident, romantic, friendly, dangerous, edgy, lyrical, corporate, educational, narrator, story teller, spokesperson, confidential.
English (North American), English
Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
• Vocal coach/training with Bill DeWees
• Drama training and experience
Rode NT1-A (large diaphragm condenser mic)
Computer & Software
PC with Audacity
Apollo Twin Interface
Dropbox, email, snail mail
24 hours or less
• voice work
• Skype (live 2 way video sessions via the internet)
• Phone (for live client input/direction via telephone)
• copy writing
• voice recording and editing (in house)
• original music composition
• delivery of all major file types (mp3, aiff, wav)
• most bit rates & sample rates available
Payment to Tammy Lee is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Tammy Lee.
To invite Tammy Lee to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.