Columbus, Georgia, US • 10:54 AM Local Time
About Tara Kirk
Hi! I’m Tara B Kirk, and I have been in the entertainment industry professionally since 2001. I’ve done national television commercials through HGTV and the Oxygen network as well as countless voice overs for radio commercials and children’s learning jingles.Read More
I am from the south, so I can do a true, honest-to-God southern accent as well as American English, Translatlantic (Old Hollywood), and cockney. I love to do impressions! My favorite so far has been singing, dancing and speaking as Judy Garland! I also have a big range (can perform low and higher voices).Read More
Bridelink . com website voiceover, Anso Flooring radio/television commercial, “Man From Nazareth” spoken and sung voiceover for Ben-Hur Musical, Hadinger Flooring radio/television voiceover, Voices of Christmas spoken and sung voiceover for Sight & Sound Theatres.Read More
HGTV, Oxygen Network, Hadinger Flooring, Ben-Hur Musical, Anso Flooring, Makky Kaylor (Bayou Studios), Sight & Sound TheatresRead More
Musical Theatre at University of Arkansas at Little RockRead More
How do I work with Tara Kirk?
You can start working with Tara Kirk in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tara Kirk to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tara Kirk's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tara Kirk and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tara Kirk?
Payment to Tara Kirk is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tara Kirk's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tara Kirk in just a couple of clicks.