New York, New York, US
An ex-musical theatre performer and broadcast journalism professional, I have an extremely flexible voice (including range and emotion). My natural pitch is heavy, deep, and masculine, but I have tenor-1 mobility and extensive experience at using my full vocal capabilities to bring life and excitement to any project.
I have worked on jobs from basic B2C commercial messaging, to highly complex B2B instructional videos, to award show scripts, to a wide variety of live programming that has honed my natural vocal talents. I have a home studio in New York and can quickly and efficiently convert briefs into professional finished projects.
Most importantly, I love VO, and I love to use my voice to tell stories. Working with clients on their audio needs is my passion.
English (North American), English
US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta), US South West (Texas), US Western
Middle Aged (35-54)
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television
10+ year vocal performance professional, including radio, TV, podcast, and broadcast-quality VO.
- Have served as in-house VO talent for multiple advertising agencies in both Dallas and New York City (B2C, B2B, digital, etc.)
- VO talent for various sports programming networks and digital channels (U.S. southwest)
- Wrote and co-hosted regionally televised programming on Fox Sports Southwest for three years
- Served as play-by-play, color commentary, and sideline reporter for numerous networks, including Fox Sports Southwest, for five years
- VO for title cards, commercials, and pre-run ad spots
- Wrote and co-hosted regionally televised programming on CBS for five years
- Subject matter expert for daily and weekly radio programming (various stations) across the state
Broadcast journalism major (TCU, 2003)
Computer & Software
Sound-proofed home studio
Digital file (.mov, .wav, etc.)
Variable depending on project
Having served in the broadcast and advertising (agency) industries for more than 10 years, I am well-accustomed to working with producers, directors, and clients to perfect the end product to their exact needs. I can turn around work quickly and efficiently, and I can tailor my voice, approach, or styling to any number of unique needs. My live performance experience also makes me a good fit for any "improvised" jobs, where the script is flexible and needs on-the-spot adjustment or creation.
I am also a strong writer (both for creative or scripts) and can help concept any scripting needed.
Voice Over Clients
Fox Sports Southwest
Texas Farm Bureau Insurance
MFS Investment Management
D Custom (and D Magazine)
Payment to Travis Stewart is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Travis Stewart.
To invite Travis Stewart to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.