Thomas D. Kersting
New York City, New York, US
About Thomas D. Kersting
Rich, warm, and resonant, the voice of Thomas D. Kersting is perfect for audiobooks, documentaries, TV and radio commercials or promos, and business applications. The subtle, sinuous cadences and inflections of his voice will engage your audience and lure them to your desired effect.
Commentator, "In the Shade" column, Pawling Public Radio, Pawling, New York (101.7 FM)Read More
B.A., M.A., EnglishRead More
How do I work with Thomas D. Kersting?
You can start working with Thomas D. Kersting in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Thomas D. Kersting to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Thomas D. Kersting's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Thomas D. Kersting and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Thomas D. Kersting?
Payment to Thomas D. Kersting is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Thomas D. Kersting's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Thomas D. Kersting in just a couple of clicks.