About Terra Windham
Sweet, sultry, friendly, conversational, ethereal, enthusiastic. I can accomodate a wide range of characters for audio books.
Character voices - sweet or spunky little girl, creepy child, valley girl, noble heroine, sarcastic teenager, know-it-all, bubbly, young mother, snooty
russian, african, irish, scottish, cockney accent
Soprano singing - folk, pop, showtunes
French, Japanese if script provided in Romanji Talent Location: Plano, Ft. Worth, Denton, Arlington, Las Colinas, Frisco, IrvingRead More
2-5 yearsRead More
How do I work with Terra Windham?
You can start working with Terra Windham in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Terra Windham to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Terra Windham's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Terra Windham and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Terra Windham?
Payment to Terra Windham is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Terra Windham's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Terra Windham in just a couple of clicks.