Detroit Metro Area, Michigan, US
About Roy Sadler
Narrative tone is a mellow rich baritone and well suited for various types of material.
Impersonate male as well as female voices.
Repertoire of character voices include several well known celebrities: John Wayne, Sylvester Stallone, Jimmy Cagney, Jimmy Stewart, Bella Lagosi, Dracula, Dracula's assistant "Igor", Hillbilly, British Accent, Scottish accent, Austrailian accent, Yoda, Hype selling radio announcer, Italian accent, Cheech Marin, Tommy Chong, and many other characters.
Language facility in Spanish. Reading and enunciation with correct diction and accent.
I am a musician trained in music theory and I can read music for vocal performance.
I write and arrange for vocal jazz compositions.
I am very competent with computers. I own a computer consulting firm that specializes in networking and point of sale systems.
Narration of various promotional recordings and videos for educational and departmental recruiting videos.
Promotional radio spots for regional guest interview format radio shows
Radio commercials for a regional bank in Michigan
Narration of plays, musicals, and various church programs
Emcee fashion shows
- Pinellas County School District, Largo, Florida, USA - Recruiting Videos
- (Former) Michigan National Bank - ATM and Auto Dealer Promotion
- Andrews University Student Association - Departmentmental Recruiting Videos
- Andrews University - BSCF - Fashion Show Fundraiser Emcee
- West Philadelphia SDA CHurch - Christmas Play Narrator
- City Temple SDA Church - Five Sopranos Christmas Concert - Emcee & Narrator
- Moorehouse University Campus Radio - Promotional Radio Spots for guest interview format radio show
Most of elective courses in college were in vocal performance.
Many years of professional singing with a touring semi-professional acapella group
Radio and TV announcing elective as communications elective course in college.
Worked as a DJ for the student radio station on campus during college.
How do I work with Roy Sadler?
You can start working with Roy Sadler in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Roy Sadler to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Roy Sadler's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Roy Sadler and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Roy Sadler?
Payment to Roy Sadler is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Roy Sadler's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Roy Sadler in just a couple of clicks.