Sioux City, Iowa, US
About Terry Speck
Terry's Voice has been described as casual, charming, comedic, easy going, friendly, buddy, conversational, warm, and naturally dynamic which allows him to add enthusiasm and a variety of colors to his delivery. He also has a good neutral american accent
With experience in radio, Terry can also bring that announcer voice to life for your project.
Terry's voice is well suited for business or corporate narrations and learning videos, radio and tv commercials as well.
Voice Over recordings for:
Corporate narrations and training videos
I will not be satisfied till you are! I'm easy to work with and will make your project what you envision.
Revisions are free because we don't live in a perfect world:)
I can deliver your audio to you within 24 hours ( usually) depending on your needs.
I look forward to working with you and talking at you !
On air radio talentRead More
Edge Studio Voice Over program.
Coach: Danielle Quisenberry
How do I work with Terry Speck?
You can start working with Terry Speck in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Terry Speck to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Terry Speck's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Terry Speck and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Terry Speck?
Payment to Terry Speck is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Terry Speck's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Terry Speck in just a couple of clicks.