About Terry Murphy
Believable, attentive,warm,confident, trustworthy, sophisticated, classy and friendly. Conversational, natural, sincere, professional, authentic, genuine and strong. Character voices, mom, girl next door, newscaster , doctor, storyteller, phone operator.Read More
High quality product from high quality equipment in my home studio. Music and sound effects available.Read More
The voice of the syndicated TV show HARD COPY for 9 years.
Voice over work for EXTRA-TV for 12 years.
Announcer's voice for E! Entertainment's "Fashion Police" with Joan Rivers.
Successful audiobook narrator.
Recent clients include Union Bank, Beaulieu Vineyards and Meals on Wheels.
Warner Bros. Studios
ABC/Fox affiliate Huntsville West Virginia
Meals on Wheels
Ohio State University-Columbus Ohio
Edgecliff College-Cincinnati Ohio
6 month Voice Acting course with Big Voice Productions
Reviews 5.0View All (3)
Voices.com (Keri Hayter)
Absolutely incredible job!!
Wonderful! Professional! Would absolutely recommend working with Terry!
How do I work with Terry Murphy?
You can start working with Terry Murphy in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Terry Murphy to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Terry Murphy's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Terry Murphy and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Terry Murphy?
Payment to Terry Murphy is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Terry Murphy's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Terry Murphy in just a couple of clicks.