About Tessa Flannery
Soft, kind, and encouraging, my voice is perfect for welcoming customers and promoting services via telephone and on the web. I also do commercial work, most recently for EcoEnterprises Fund. My voice is also elastic; as an actress I can quickly change characters and styles: skills vital for animation, video games, and audiobook narration.Read More
Delivery of finished vocal tracks,
Copywriting, Adding music,
Fully produced radio ads
I spent over a year with Subcity radio, presenting the daily 'Breakfast Show.'
I have narrated Romance novels as well as literature at the NYPL Audiobook Studio.
I have worked with NogginLabs voicing e-learning software.
I have done character voice work for Human, LLC film productions.
Most recently I voiced two web videos - one celebrating the Cochrane Collaboration, made by RiDavio Productions, and one for EcoEnterprises Fund, made by Storyfund, Inc.
Audiolark and Audiominx Audiobooks
Darn Yarn Needles and Thread
MA Honours Theatre and Archaeology, University of Glasgow, Scotland. Graduated 2008 with 2:1.
Knoch High School. Graduated 2004 with 4.1 GPA.
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Excellent job and speedy delivery!
How do I work with Tessa Flannery?
You can start working with Tessa Flannery in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tessa Flannery to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tessa Flannery's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tessa Flannery and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tessa Flannery?
Payment to Tessa Flannery is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tessa Flannery's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tessa Flannery in just a couple of clicks.