Walla Walla, Washington, US
About Tim Hallowell
I have a very unique sound and will keep recording until I get it right. My standards are always higher than my clients and I have never had an unhappy customer.Read More
I've been in sales all of my life. If you have a great product or service, I'll make sure you have a great message to get your story out to potential clients.Read More
Most of my experience comes from voicing radio commercials but I have a passion for documentaries.Read More
Auto sales companies,
I have been in the radio industry for over two years and have recorded and produced hundreds of radio commercials in that time. I have also hosted a podcast for over a year and brought it to radio in early 2015.Read More
How do I work with Tim Hallowell?
You can start working with Tim Hallowell in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tim Hallowell to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tim Hallowell's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tim Hallowell and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tim Hallowell?
Payment to Tim Hallowell is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tim Hallowell's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tim Hallowell in just a couple of clicks.