Fresno, California, US
About Thou Yang
Good for commercials other applications that require a smooth, deep, profound voice with character, integrity, and distinct quality. Also able to read Hmong.Read More
I am an active musician and always approach any project with care, creativity, and professionalism. As a music teacher, I look at different perspectives and find ways to build success, whether in a performance, a practice, or a project. My approach to the voice is that tone and musicality (tempo, dynamics, etc.) is how we communicate an experience rather than just a description, whether it is a musical composition or a voice-over script.Read More
Local radio - tags, commercials, PSAs
Music and performances - MC, vocalist
Teacher (School) - MC, Graduation, Announcements
KBIF 900 AM
KIRV 1510 AM
BA in MusicRead More
How do I work with Thou Yang?
You can start working with Thou Yang in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Thou Yang to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Thou Yang's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Thou Yang and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Thou Yang?
Payment to Thou Yang is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Thou Yang's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Thou Yang in just a couple of clicks.