Cookeville, Tennessee, US
About Jane Ellen
A smooth and elegant voice that can do authoritative and knowledgeable, along with welcoming and friendly. I specialize in hard-to-pronounce words (usually medical terms in eLearning modules).Read More
I'm an industry veteran and easy to work with. I'll ask you questions up front and do all I can to make sure you get what you want.Read More
Professional broadcaster, actor and voice talent with over 25 years experience.
I am the voice for all staff & physicians who are part of MD (Website hidden).
I've recorded 30 new learning modules for AHIP America's Health Insurance Programs
I am part of a team of voices for Wal-Mart's WIC training course.
I have some audio books on Audible too.
Leap & Learn
West Coast University
MD (Website hidden)
Front Row Education
Orton-Gillingham Math Resources
Stones River Hospital
B.A. Communications and Classical Civilization from University of Mary WashingtonRead More
How do I work with Jane Ellen?
You can start working with Jane Ellen in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jane Ellen to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jane Ellen's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jane Ellen and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jane Ellen?
Payment to Jane Ellen is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jane Ellen's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jane Ellen in just a couple of clicks.