Jenna Fox Banner
Jenna Fox

Jenna Fox

South Portland, Maine, US
Jenna Fox Banner
Jenna Fox

Jenna Fox



See Jenna's Full Bio at

or contact her on http://facebook/TheJennaFox


English (North American), French (Canadian)


French, French (Québécois), German, North American, US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn)


Middle Aged

Special Skills

Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames


20+ years radio, announcing,
commercial voice-acting - 18+ years
acting-age 8
current on-going acting classing and voice coach/ therpist (pathologist)



University of Maine In Augusta
USM (University of Southern Maine)
Lyndon State College

on-line acting and webinars


  • Microphone

    Omni/ unidirectional pro mic

  • Computer & Software

    i3 laptop, Win 8 Pro with media center, 2.20GHZ, 8GB RAM

  • Special Equipment

    blocked out pro headphones

  • Delivery Methods

    email, website, LINKS

  • Turnaround Time

    24-48 hours

Service Description

Voice-acting, coaching, radio options

For HIRE for any voice-over. acting work... ^_^

Commercial/ Animated/ Industrial/ Books on Audio/
RADIO/ TELEVISION/ ON-LINE/ TELEPHONY/ and other work needed,
recording artist (musician/ song writer)


She had a great voice, sounding like the woman, or man next store, she was a one-stop shop for voices, Great vocal range, would hire again, without a second thought.

State Farm New England Client

We enjoy her unique sound, she can pull off many mid-to middle-age women to men. a true GENDER-BENDER when it comes to voice and a great range.

Verizon Marketing group

A great voice for her community. She captures, not just the 10% of what a great voice needs, but has the other 90% needed in infliction, professional, captured the essence and truly understands the character we pictured. Which gives her the 100% rating by us.

Published America

Truly captured the emotion of her character. Have found ourselves going back to her book more then once and visiting it again. Very emotional and powerful in her presentation. Would recommend her for more work.

Why isn't this woman part of the Top 100 Voice-overs of our decade yet?


A great spokes-woman in our industry.


We love talking with Jenna, she always great works even when she is not working, she always never stops surprising us with her talent.


A true talent, captures all the aspects of her character, concise, constantly, never lets us down.
She always goes above and beyond and has voiced many of our characters and jumps at the opportunity even when other voices are needed.

Truly a multitude of talented voice creations. Very creative.

We look forward to working with her hopefully much more often.

Cat And Fox Studios

Voice Over Clients

WMME, WTVL, WMGX, WBLM, Nassua Broadcasting, Verizon Marketing group
State Farm New England Client
Bob's Discount store,
Cat And Fox Studios
Transition Radio/ TV

Payment Terms

Hire Jenna as a voice actor. Payment is made through SurePay, an escrow service that guarantees your work is done to your satisfaction. Send payment securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through then download your files from the website.

Watch a video to see how to make a payment

Next Steps

To contact Jenna Fox about your project, request a quote today. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step. It's fast and easy.

Watch a video and learn how to request a quote

This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.

  • Hire Jenna Fox as a voice actor. Working with Jenna Fox is fast and easy. We'll walk you through the process step-by-step.
    Request a quote for your project today.